Sunday, July 21, 2013

Trip to get my spider




At Zorbas for a late lunch by Dorsett
I rode down with a gal that was dress shopping in Grand Rapids.  Then the process of signing, getting insurance and the once over with the bike we finally started out on my maiden voyage.  We went to Hill City south of Grand Rapids and then on to Walker.   We went to Dorsett and up to Lake George.  Since we left Grand Rapids Lake George was the first time that I really knew for sure where I was.  On to  Becida and then home.   My bike has a 5 gallon tank so I didn't have to fill up.  But two of the smaller bikes had to fill up at every stop.  Which is good because it got me off the bike and walking.  I could have made the entire trip without a fill up.  It was fun at all the stop lights as Tal and Kohan would turn  and wave at me.  All in all I really had a fun break in trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment