Sunday, February 9, 2014

WDP

Now I am at the third meeting that I had at the church on Wednesday.  First was quilting, second was the over 80's party planning meeting and now it is the world Day of Prayer planning meeting.  We will be studying Egypt.  All the church come together to plan this event and it is First Lutherans turn to host it.  My friend and I are the coordinators only because the gals that were to do it both due to circumstances with drew from the job.  We will be having a snack afterward.  Of course coffee and food goes with everything we do at the church.  WDP is going to be March 7th at the church.  Since I have moved back I have gone to it each year.  It is a great day especially when you realize that all over the world there are women in pray with the same thoughts as yours.  How powerful is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment