Thursday, June 20, 2013

steel building



Tal and my second and last job that we did before we went in for lunch and an afternoon of play was to swept and organize my steel building.  We moved everything, swept and placed back what was needed to be store in that area.  I try to clean it once a year and that way I keep a better handle on what I have.  It is fun to work with Tal because he has such a good work ethic.  He also know his way around tools.  But this year I just had to tell him to move the four wheeler and the lawn mower and it was done.  The 4 wheeler's battery was dead so he put on the charger on it and then started it when it was charged.  That afternoon we watched on of the picking shows that were on the History Channel  which had one fellow that was a hoarder to the first degree.  Tal and I decided that they should hire us to organize their out buildings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment