Friday, June 28, 2013

You wreskly wabbits

I now know how Elmer Fudd felt.  I have rabbits that are getting into my garden.  So I have wrapped my fence in plastic snow fence.  That is the only way I could think of to prevent them from getting in.  If I could I would shoot the dang things, but then all the relative rabbits would come to their funeral and then I would have no garden.  The other day I found that my herb garden was tipped over.  I thought it was a straight line wind, but now I am thinking that it was a pesky rabbit trying to get my lettuce.  If you have been one that has read my blog for the past two years so will remember that I have had to fight many critters since I have moved here.  Remember the story about the frog invasion.  Skunks, deer, snakes, wolves, bobcats and many more have visited me.  Well add rabbits.




Hope this works
 

No comments:

Post a Comment