Saturday, March 23, 2013

fix and repair

Fix and repair -- that is the motto for the geriatric group.  I recently went in for a routine health screening.  I just needed orders to be sent for a monogram.  As it was I told them about my twisted knee of two weeks ago.  I didn't get out of there without an x-ray on that knee and orders to go to the pool at Peak for rehab.  Also a stool sample, blood panel, pneumonia shot, and the mamo orders being sent.  Well I find out that I am not very good at taking stool samples.  Well, I take them well, but I put the same date on the cards by accident.  So here they come again in the mail and I have to redo them.  They must be three day in a row, not the same day.  Well, no need in trying to explain that I dated them wrong, just redo them.  I went to the pool for the first time Tuesday and after an hour of therapy I felt very good until I got out of the pool.  She really kicked my butt.  But today as I write this I have no knee pain.  Also it doesn't feel like the cap is about to slip off my leg.  I got my blood work back and it was perfect.  I have not had such a great blood panel.  Must be all that exercise I am doing at Peak.  Yea for me.  My Doctor has given me three weeks to fix or better that knee situation or I go on to the Orthopedic doctor for who knows what. My new motto is FIX AND REPAIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment