Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New furniture

I have ordered my new furniture for the living room.  My furniture that I have now is just too big for the size of my room.  I have been here three years and it is time to change.  That means that I have to change the TV from the North wall to the South wall.  When I changed the wiring down stairs which I remind you should have be a simple switch of  the living room wires I lost reception on two of my three TVs.  So after many calls to Paul Bunyan where they had me reset this and reset that,  I just asked for a technician to come out and look into it.  While he was working on it he switched some wires and I lost my wireless computer.  The technician had already left when I discovered it.  I had to call him back.  When he returned he fixed what he had changed.  He also found he had left one of his tools  in my basement.  You'll see my furniture when it gets delivered after March 21st.  I still have to fix the North wall that had my TV on.  Spackle and paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment