Sunday, January 5, 2014

Resume

The Resume of  Jesus Christ
Address: Ephesians  1:20
Phone: Romans  10:13
Website: The Bible . Keywords:  Christ, Lord, Savior and Jesus
_____________________________________________________
Objective
My name is Jesus -The Christ.  Many call me Lord! I've sent you my resume
because I'm seeking the top  management position in your heart. Please
consider my accomplishments  as set forth in my resume.
_____________________________________________________________________
Qualifications
I founded the earth and  established the heavens, (See Proverbs 3:19)
I formed man from the dust of the  ground, (See Genesis 2:7)
I breathed into man the breath of  life, (See Genesis 2:7)
I redeemed man from the curse of  the law, (See Galatians 3:13)
The blessings of the Abrahamic  Covenant comes upon your life through me,
(See Galatians  3:14)
_____________________________________________________________________
Occupational  Background
I've only had one employer, (See  Luke 2:49 ).
I've never been tardy, absent,  disobedient, slothful or disrespectful.
My employer has nothing but rave  reviews for me, (See Matthew 3:15 -17)
_____________________________________________________________________
Skills Work  Experiences
Some of my skills and work  experiences include: empowering the poor to be
poor no more, healing the  brokenhearted, setting the captives free, healing
the sick, restoring sight to  the blind and setting at liberty them that are
bruised, (See Luke  4:18).

 
I am a Wonderful Counselor, (See  Isaiah 9:6). People who listen to me shall
dwell safely and shall not fear evil,  (See Proverbs 1:33 ).
Most importantly, I have the  authority, ability and power to cleanse you of
your sins, (See I John  1:7-9)
_____________________________________________________________________
Educational  Background
I encompass the entire breath and  length of knowledge, wisdom and
understanding, (See Proverbs  2:6).
In me are hid all of the  treasures of wisdom and knowledge, (See Colossians
2:3).
My Word is so powerful; it has  been described as being a lamp unto your
feet and a light unto your path, (See  Psalms 119:105).
I can even tell you all of the  secrets of your heart, (See Psalms 44:21).
_____________________________________________________________________
Major  Accomplishments
I was an active participant in  the greatest Summit Meeting of all times,
(See Genesis 1:26  ).
I laid down my life so that you  may live, (See II Corinthians 5:15 ).
I defeated the arch enemy of God  and mankind and made a show of them
openly, (See Colossians 2:15  ).
I've miraculously fed the poor,  healed the sick and raised the dead!
There are many more major  accomplishments, too many to mention here. You
can read them in the BIBLE. You don't need an Internet  connection or computer to access my
website.
_____________________________________________________________________
References
Believers and followers worldwide  will testify to my divine healing,
salvation, deliverance, miracles, restoration  and supernatural guidance.
_____________________________________________________________________
In  Summation
Now that you've read my resume,  I'm confident that I'm the only candidate
uniquely qualified to fill this vital  position in your heart. In summation,
I will properly direct your paths, (See  Proverbs 3:5-6), and lead you into
everlasting life, (See John 6:47 ). When can  I start? Time is of the
essence, (See Hebrews 3:15 ).

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment