Saturday, May 18, 2013

china cabinet


I have always wanted an antique china cabinet.  I found them to be too expensive for my blood.  So I asked God to steer me too a low priced cabinet.  Well this spring I was talking to a man that works out in the pool with me.  His wife had  a big problem with the quilt that she has been making for her granddaughters High School Graduation.  The lady that was going to put it together had a medical emergency and left town.  I told my fellow gym rat that I would finish it for her.  So I did.  Yesterday he asked me to drive my truck to Peak as he had a gift for me that would not fit in my Prius.  So I did.  My jaw almost hit the ground when I saw this cabinet in his truck.  He told me it was mine.  I said I would have to pay for it.  He said no-- you helped my wife get out of a difficult situation and we want you to have it.  God surely works in mysterious ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment