Monday, May 27, 2013

Greeting in church




This weekend I greeted in church with a friend.  She asked me to read the May 26th essay in the pamphlet called Christ in our Home.    I have included a picture of that essay.  Notice that the prayer concern is for the church greeters.  We both thought that was really neat.  But little did we know it was probably meant for us.  After church we met at Minnesota Nice for breakfast.  The hostess that was to seat us asked us if we were greeters in church.  We were so surprised and we looked at each other.  Only then did we realize that we both had our greeters badges still on.  I wonder what second service did for badges.  Actually there were more in the drawer.  I really like that job in the church.  Especially on a beautiful day when everyone comes in with smiles on their faces.





No comments:

Post a Comment