Tuesday, May 21, 2013

How do you eat an onion ring


I have lived a very long time.  Each time I see something different I am still amazed.  I really thought that people that ordered onion rings eat them.   But that is not necessarily so.  Just recently I dined with friends in which one friend ordered onion rings.  The conversation was great so I really didn't notice that my friend was taking all the onions out of the rings and placing them in a cup. When I asked them about it the answer was that they didn't like the onions.  But they did like the onion flavored breading.  Okay.  Not too long ago the onion blossoms were popular in restaurants.  I wonder what might happen if they ordered that for their side.  I am surely happy that we are all different.  What a dull world this would be if we all eat our onion rings in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment