Saturday, September 28, 2013

Driveway






What a miracle. I got my driveway tarred. It is my birthday today and this is my present.   I thought since it was so late in the season I may  have to wait until next summer.  But that is not what happened.  Since we are having such great weather the company was able to fit me in.  It really sets off my house nicely.  It adds  to the value of my home.  And it will help me control the amount of sand that it brought into my garage.   I could not be happier.  As you see I am trying to keep the 4 wheelers off the end of the driveway until the tar cures.  So far it has worked, but the weekend is approaching.  The mailman turns around in my driveway also, but not until Monday he isn't.  The dirt work that I will have to do will have to wait until next summer.  I just could not be happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment