Sunday, September 15, 2013

ride to Tenskrike


We met at tom Stop for our Wednesday night cruise.  I was a little bit concerned that my energy level would not be enough for the ride and also the high wind we were experiencing Wednesday.  But I went.  Our destination was Poor Willie's in Tenstrike.  Our rides are getting shorter as the days get shorter.  I made a commitment to my son not to ride after dark so I some times have to leave before the bunch does.  We went up 22 to 71 and then on to Tenstrike.  I saw area I had never seen before.  I see how the lakes have really developed even to gated RV parks.  Poor Willie's is a dive, but clean and serves great food.  Wednesday was wing night.  Last week it was wing night at Becida at a dollar a wing  and Poor Willie's was at 50 cents a wing.  Maybe it is just further North you go the cheaper the wings.    Any way I was safely home by 8:00 and enjoyed the lively conversation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment