Friday, September 13, 2013

Homemakers serve a salad



Homemakers had their annual salad supper.  This is the meeting that we plan our year, get all the committee work assigned and have great meal.  Since it was salads I could eat almost all the offerings.  I brought my pink strawberry salad.  In my home it is called Jamon salad.  I don't make it often as I don't have the opportunity.  We were informed about the benefit for a son of one of our members.  It will be held on my birthday.  I am hoping to meet the kids in Fargo and eat out.  I decided that a quilt donation was in order for this benefit because he is marrying into my family.  He is marrying my nephew wife's sister.  Shirt tail by marriage.   It had rained that day and Stone Lake road  had been graded recently but not finished.  There was a ridge in the middle of the road.  I almost did not get home as my Prius did not have the necessary clearance.  But I made it.  I should have known better then to go that way home.  Anyway all is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment