Tuesday, August 20, 2013

DVD Monday

tv on a stand so we could work on it

DVD died.  Tal and I had two goals today.  First get the DVD player replaced  and wired into my TV Stereo system.  Secondly to get him ready for football practice that starts at 4:30 Monday.  Rik gave us $100  to buy cleats and then get him ready with the unmentionables that cannot be discussed here.    After numerous texts to my football playing son  he told me that he could not help us any more that we needed to go to the local sports store and get expert help from someone that knows the Bemidji School requirements for the sport Tal was entering.  We finally ended up at Kecks.  After that it was a piece of cake.  Then on to the DVD.  The DVD does everything including hooking up to your wireless network so that Net Flex, Hulu Plus and U tube can be played.   Well, Tal and I spent the afternoon getting it hooked up to my stereo and television.  Then we got hooked on watching Wild Hogs.  It seems that every summer we watch that  flick.  We laughed and laughed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment