Thursday, August 29, 2013

trip to "Jamon's"town

Last weekend I went to Jamestown.  The heat and the traffic was oppressive.  But the reward of travel was wonderful.  Jax was so fun to be with.  Nat had asked me to bring my rug scrubber as Jax had gone through a period of up chucking his bottle.  So after he went to bed we scrubbed the rug and it was dry in the morning.  That little stinker noticed it.  He would sit and rub his hand through the nap of the rug.  Of course it smelled much better too.   Nat and I went rummage saling Saturday morning.  That is the first time I saw how GPS could be used to make finding the sales easier.  I found a fewer things that I just could not live without.  Jamon had taken Jax to the football scrimmage of Mayville against Jamestown High School.  The AD and the coach are two of Jamon's best friends.  We met for lunch and then holed up in the air conditioning as it was very hot.  Then after church we went to Fargo for lunch and shopping.  I ran into an old friend from Beach and found out that he had moved to Fergus Falls.  Small world.  Great weekend.  I drove through a rain storm which eventually made its way to Bemidji. 

No comments:

Post a Comment