Friday, August 2, 2013

knitters meet

Wow, my friend never ceases to amaze me. 



I normally don't get into any of the pictures, but if you look in the window there I am.  cleaver huh.
My knitting group tries to meet during the summer for just the pure joy of socialization.  Thursday was no difference.  We met at one of members home on Lake Irvine.  What a beautiful day. We missed the month in July, so were are meeting twice this month.  One of our members just moved into a home and wants us to come see it.  It is a remodeled older home that has many interesting design features.  I love older homes, they are so interesting.  Then we will meet  at a lake home on Casslake.  It will be fun.  Summer is a time for relaxation, good conversation and of course coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment