Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Holy rowers








 
 
 
Saturday I attended the Dragon Boat races.  First Lutheran had a team in the race called the Holy Rowers.  I did not stay long enough to see how they placed in the overall races, but I do know that they placed 3rd in the heat they were in.  It surely seemed like every one was enjoying themselves.  What a fun event.  There were food vendors and tee shirt vendors.  Downtown it was crazy days. I was personally disappointed in that as there was hardly any tables out.  I made sure I got a Stittsworth
Brat and a Arnold Palmer.  The Arnold Palmer is half lemonade and half iced tea.  It has been my drink all summer.   Yum, yum. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very fun event - I love the name of their team! Made me laugh :)
    I love Arnold Palmers! I found some in the packages you can add to bottled water - love them. Sad to say went back to buy more to take to school and couldn't find them anymore - should have bought the whole box!!

    ReplyDelete