Thursday, August 15, 2013

Monday




Tal and I had two jobs.  The first one was to get all the weeds pulled from my dirt pile and then make it into a beautiful garden.  So we got all the pre work done and then had to figure out the circumference of the circle.  I taught Tal how to figure it.  First we measured the diameter and the multiplied it by pi (3.14).  With that information we headed into home Depot and bought landscaping bricks.  We got 50.  Then home again to put our plan into action.  When we were finished be ate lunch and got ready for our second job.  That was a ride on the spider.  We went to Solway and then to Grant Lake.  At Grant Lake we found men busy putting up play ground equipment.  We plan to check on the progress next week.   Then on to Bemidji for a meeting that I had.  All in all we had a great day.  Getting close for Tal to go back to school.  I will miss him this winter.  What a great kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment