Friday, August 30, 2013

Wednesday Cruise






What a nice place.  We crusied to Pike's Hole Wednesday evening.  It was a beautiful night.  No jackets necessary when we were  "in the wind."  The place was packed and hopping.  As I looked around they were all my age or older.  Wednesday was taco night so that is what I had.  Didn't eat the soft shell.  Delicious.  We crusied out the Power Dam road.  Nice to see that they are done with the tarring.  Then went back around  lake Bemidji.  Since one of the other couples Bud and Carol are from Wilton we just headed home together.  What a nice time.  I noticed that two of the cam am were new bikes.  I asked the guys about it and one was bought Monday and the other on Saturday.  They teased me that I was the one that started it as I had a new bike, so they just had to get new bikes too.  Couldn't let a women have the newest bike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment