Friday, November 29, 2013

baby sitting







 

Jax first hair cut
 
Jax was a handful this week while I baby sat him. He walks, talks, runs, and gets into anything that he can.  Their day care provider took 8 days of this month.  They had it all covered except for Wednesday through Friday of last week.  I agreed that I could handle it just fine.  Well I would not have been able to except he takes a 2 or 2 1/2 hour nap each day.   Of course grandma did too.  He had shots scheduled for Wednesday morning.  I think his little leg hurt him as most of Wednesday I would hear him say ouch quite often.  He has two cabinets that he can get into legally in the kitchen. He would unload them and carry the contents all over the kitchen and living room.   I would put all of it back into the cabinet only for him to come along again and unload them again. I made a tent out of the dining room table and we crawled through it again and again.  Feeding him was very easy as he eats anything and everything.  But I found out that he squirreled away food in a pocket of his high chair.  Every time he went into the kitchen he would get a snack.  I finally caught on.  I thought he was getting it off the floor so I would sweep the kitchen.   But no he had his own secret hiding place.  Anyway it was fun, but I was happy to get home.  Tired, but I know I was needed.  It was a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment