Sunday, November 17, 2013

returns

I received a notice in the mail that my dehumidifier was being recalled.  The notice read:  Unplug your dehumidifier immediately.  The recall was due to consumer reports of dehumidifiers units over heating, emitting smoke, and catching on fire.   I went on line and registered my dehumidifier and sure enough it was one of the recalled ones.  They sent me a recall kit.  I had to cut off the plug and send it to them.  I had to peal off the name plate sticker and serial numbers.  That all had to be sent to them in a manila envelop. When they receive it they will send me my money back in full.   While that was going on I was dealing with my humidifier for my bedroom. I only use the dehumidifier in the summer in the basement and I use the humidifier in the winter in my bedroom.  That is one of the reasons that I have nice skin.  Ha Ha. Well,  the mister stopped working and after trying all the suggestions to fix it I am mailing it back to the factory and they are going send me a new one. 

Dehumidifier
 
humidifier

No comments:

Post a Comment