Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Poem


Report on Jamon Lee

 

Trumpets and triumphs and turn on the moon….

Jamon Lee is using a spoon.

 Scatter the daisies and gather them up ……

Jamon Lee is using a cup.

Jamon Lee’s mannerly.  Mannerly? Jamon Lee? 

Hug him and kiss him and let him be.

Jamon Lee’s laughing night time and noon

He eat’s from a cup and drinks from his spoon.


I got a chance to look at Jamon's baby book while I was at Jax's birthday party. I gave Jamon it when Jax was born.   I had forgotten about the poem I wrote  29 years ago about Jamon when he was learning to eat.   We did compare pictures of the two of them and some of them were hard to tell who is who.  But Jax is still doing finger food eating, but totally on table food.  He will start learning to eat with a spoon soon.  Maybe after he gets the idea to keep his shoes and socks on. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment