Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween party

While I am out on Halloween night I leave treats for the neighborhood kids




Tal  as a young Willie Robertson



In the witness protection program

niece Paige as a bumble bee
The Halloween party runs from 5:30 to 7:00.  All the ghost and goblins play games, participate in drawings and eat a nice lunch.  My niece and nephew came with their family.  Then went on to treat or treat their way to Solway and back.  I was home so they even got to stop at my place.   Going home from the party was not easy as I must have seen 20 or so deer.  Both the kids won prizes in the drawings so I got to deliver them when they came over.  As you can see that everyone was having fun.  It is one of my favorite holidays.  You all know how much I love wearing orange.  Even the homemakers seem to get into the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment