Tuesday, November 19, 2013

bathroom

 
This picture is not showing the true colors of my tub.





 
I had a plumber coming in Monday.  I haven't had much luck with my do it yourself projects. But I need to find out if any damage was done further down the line with this ring leaking with every shower.  Hopefully he can just replace the ring with a new one and silicone it and slap it back on. Well it happen something like that.  He had to replace the entire piece as it come in one piece not two as mine was corroded and had broken.  So he fixed it from my basement laundry room.  There was a hole in the ceiling right under the tub.  He had it in in a matter of minutes.  I found out that there was no damage to sub flooring as it didn't leak.   This is the fourth thing that has broken in my home in a weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment