Monday, November 5, 2012

Do re me fa so la ti do


It is Minnesota state holiday.  Opening of deer hunting.  This is the two weeks that I don't walk any more near my house.  So I am cooped up for a couple of weeks.  Where as I usually can fill my time with my projects, I am actually caught up.  Now I need to clean my house.  I am doing anything to keep from doing house work.  I spent some time trying to write the first few lines of the Minnesota version of the Sound of Music favorite.  It goes like this....................



Do a deer I shot last year
Re the guy that pumps my gas.
Me and Jim we went to town.
Fa a long long way to drive
So a quilt I have to make.
La......................
Ti.....................
Do.....................
You can help me with the rest.......

No comments:

Post a Comment