Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

I spent Thanksgiving in Bagley.  Dinner was at one.  I guess I need to back up.  I had planned to have dinner at St. Philips with friends.  Last minute they could not make it.  I had run into a friend when I was at Peak Performance.  He asked if I would like to join his family at the American Legion in Bagley at the Halverson/Cowles family reunion.  My friends from Sentenel Butte belong to the Cowle family and four of my friends would be here. (that is the family that I traveled back to Sentinel Butte for his funeral)  I jumped at the invite.  I had such a great time with my friends.  I think I have told you before that they think of me as family.  It is very funny as two of my class mates are in that family.    The roads were not too bad, but I did drive my 4 wheel drive truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment