Thursday, November 1, 2012

Homemakers Halloween Party

Since I was going to be in Becida I left this sign and candy on my front deck.
 










I called bingo.  What fun.  I was dressed in my costume.  I came as a couch potato.  The evening was even better that my family came to the party for the first time.  They had dinner of hot dogs and chips.  The kids played games, both won a door prize.  They helped take the pictures that I needed taken. 

Then the homemakers saved the hall.  While we were there the microwave which was plugged in but not being used started  to smoke.  We unplugged it immediately and it cooled off.  It will be disposed of.  Had we not been there there might have been a fire.

It was a great Halloween.  My Daughter-in-law texted me that at her last doctors appointmenther measurements indicated that she is starting to dilate.  Yipee.  I'll be a gramma soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment