Saturday, November 10, 2012

sewing machines RIP

4 machine with interchangeable parts-- all dead

waiting and teasing me

this one I can work on as the pieces are not cut out.  I am developing this pattern

Waiting for my big machine.  You see I do have things to do.

These 4 machine have been keeping me going for the last 2-3 years.  They have interchangeable parts.  But the last one just laid its last egg last night.  They have kept me in stitches for a long time.  I didn't sew at all on Thursday.  I am going through the throws of withdrawals.  I am a bit shaky.  But I turned off the TV and pulled on my big girl pants and surfed the web for my new machine.  Friday after my coffee clutch I will be shopping for a new machine.  The weekend approaches so I must have a solution to this problem.  If I don't get one I will be looking for a loaner .Back from shopping where  I purchased a Babylock.  So far I love it.  I have conquered 1/4 inch seam, winding a bobbin and using the scissors. I can't wait to see how my squares turn out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment