Sunday, December 2, 2012

chips galore



I just got my pampered chef order.  So of course I tried it out right away.  Made the potato chips.  They were good.  They were crisp.  They tasted good.  So many foods I am finding out are coated in sugar and have a fine coating of gluten also.  All processed French fries do.  And when I read the label on some of the chips they are coated too for even browning and taste.  Any way I have conquered the potato chip and now on to apple chips and sweet potato chips.  Maybe the sweet potato chips can have some sugar and cinnamon on them.  Okay originally I did this to have a healthier chip.  Now I am talking  the "S" word -- sugar.   

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how that thing worked! I looked at it at a party a few weeks ago. Was chicken to try it! Now I may have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete