Friday, December 14, 2012

knitter and treats

My church knitting group decided that treats were in order as we close this year.  We will not meet again until January.  We feel truly blessed and know we have blessed many people that were needy with our knitted afghans.  We donated 11 afghans to local institutions.  But our ministry with prayer shawls is wonderful.  Anyone who knows of anyone that is in need of a shawl can pick one out and deliver it.  All we ask is that you remember to write it down so we have some type of record.  As you see in the food pictures we also know how to "rock it" with food. 

first one made.  Hope I get better at it.









 

1 comment:

  1. I love the strawberries! I hope I remember them so I can make them over next years Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete