Friday, December 28, 2012

My Christmas

 
This is Natalie's and Jamon's tree.  They can't take it down as Jax thinks it is the best thing ever.  Maybe the bottle and boob milk ranks above it.    He looks at it for such a long time.  I had so much fun with him and of course my kids too.  I was asked what he is like. 
Words like wonderful, entertaining, demanding, scheduled, and very much at peace with himself as he is such an easy baby.  I got him to imitate my face.  He would copy my making an oh sound. He would stick out his tongue, and smile when ever I laughed.  As you see I spent time with him.    Natalie does a work out routine with him everyday. It was hard to go home.  I was gone 5 days which is the longest I have left here since I moved to Bemidji.  We made plans to meet in Fargo so the kids could shop and I could have Jax.  How a grandson can capture ones heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment