Tuesday, December 3, 2013

decorating for chirstmas


 
I have added two Christmas trees and a bliss light spot light to my Christmas lights this year. The two trees were easy to photograph, but I just can't get a picture of the spotlighted tree.  I will try to explain what a bliss light spotlight does.  It is a laser light that is split into thousands of beams which travel through space until they hit something to highlite.  It put thousands of tiny dots on my huge white pine to the North of my garage.  The technology was developed for the theme parks that use lighting to make things look magical.  I have walked into my yard and took in the beauty, but tonight I will be coming home after dark and will get to see what my neighbors see when they drive by.  I am excited to see the effects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment