Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving with friends



The three of us decided about a month ago that we would attend the Methodist Church Thanksgiving Dinner.  So off we went to the church.  It was surely fun.  Food was good, conversation excellent and we had fun.  I made a contact for motorcycling as we waited to go in. One of the greeters was a member of the Christian Motorcycle group from Bemidji.  I now know how to contact them next summer.  They go on a ride each month.  I think I will enjoy them.  The three of us had expressed the concern that we would not have any left overs this year.  So Wednesday I made a turkey breast, potatoes, dressing, gravy and pumpkin pies.  When we met at the church parking lot  I gave each of the gals a goody box filled with none other than the traditional leftovers.  What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment