Friday, December 20, 2013

Lunch with my family

I invited my two nephews out for a Christmas lunch.  I am going to Jamestown this year and would not be around for Christmas.  But I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived and saw that my nephew's girlfriend and one of her daughters had joined us.  Also my nephews' step brother also joined us.  There were six people for lunch.  The reason that the girlfriend and her daughter were there is that her daughter had broken her arm at school and they had gone to the emergency room to have it set and casted.  It was a very lively lunch and I must say that it did my heart good to see that they really do care.  It is also one of the groups that I motorcycle with.  What fun. I actually had my extended family together for the first time during the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment