Friday, May 11, 2012

What a classic



I made an appointment to see this car and take it for a spin.   I asked Rik my nephew to come along with me.  It so happened that Michelle his wife had a dinner to go to.  He gathered up the kids and met me to start this adventure.  We drove the car and it was a honey.  The things that are wrong are the headliner is coming down.  The air conditioner doesn't work.   The heater sprays antifreeze on the windshield.  Also Rik saw some seepage by one of the spark plugs.  He also saw some oil by the oil pan underneath.  So we are negotiating.  I give him my name and number and told him if he would ever consider my offer to give me a call.

Well it was supper time so we got a pizza at Papa Murphy's and I baked it at my house and we had supper together.  All in all it was a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment