Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dedication of the house that God built


The girls room


The boys room







 
 
 
 
My church participated in the Faith Build that Habitat for Humanity built this summer.  The dedication of the house was held on Saturday.  There were a lot of people that came.  As you can see in the pictures there is a lot of color in her house.  I just loved it and I am sure she is anxious to move in.  She cried when she expressed her gratitude to everyone for all they have given her. I love the kids rooms.  They are fanciful expressing their true character.  After all the speeches of thanks and the blessing of the home, prayers, the cake was cut.   Thirty minutes in and out.  I ran into my nephews girlfriend.  When she got her divorce from her first husband she was a recipient of a habitat house.  She came with her two children. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great story! I have always wanted to help build a house. Someday I hope to!! The kids rooms are so much fun, you guys did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete