Sunday, August 12, 2012

Prep for the auction





Where I got an up close look at all the tackle boxes







Becida bar for supper after our job was done
Preparations for auctions are a lot of work.  Jamon will be here for the next two weekends.  There just is a lot do do.  I think they have found all the trailers they need.  Now it is time to fill them.  Since it is two day sale just as soon as one empties they will take it up to fill for the next day.  No one will have to do any gym time these two weekends.  Everyone will get their work out.  I was in charge of going through all the tackle and finding all the antique fishing lures.  What a job.  Especially with all the tackle boxes that my brother owned.  Then I had prepared lunch of sloppy joes, cukes, chips and dessert.  It was a hit even with the youngsters that were there.  Then it was on to the traps.  I had to untangle all of them and put them in bunches for the auctioneer to sell.  We then hung them on the back of two hay wagons.  Thank god one of the neighbors stopped in and helped me with the project.  I just may still be at Dave's sorting traps.  Then on to Becida bar without that much needed shower for a supper.     

No comments:

Post a Comment