Sunday, August 19, 2012

Garage Sale






We have had a very successful garage sale.  We have only had 4 hickups that we could tell.  One lady came back and said she lost her drivers licence.  We didn't find it.  Another one came back and said she lost her phone.  So we called it and it was found on the floor of her van.  Then we had a walker pile up almost 100 dollars of merchandise and then went home to take a nap.  She was to come back to pickup her stuff and pay for it.  She finally did, but we sent someone to her house to check on her.   She was having difficulty unloading her truck so she could come back.  Then we lost a bowl with tickets proving purchases that were  that were for 4 people in one family.  That got solved too by dividing the money by percentages.   I sold enough today so that I can buy paint for my garage floor.  It is over $50 a gallon.  I have painted one floor in Beach and really liked it.  Hope to get my floor painted in several weeks.  During that time I will pressure wash and mop my floor.  Wish me luck. Our hostess made the most incrediable soup for lunch.  Another person brought fresh baked buns.  Yum.  It will go on tomorrow until 2:00, but I will not be able to attend as Dave's auction is Saturday and Sunday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment