Wednesday, August 29, 2012

use of the garage sale funds



half done

Finished first coat.  The second should go very fast.

 
Look who is back in its spot in the garage.
 

First Tal and I carried all the things in the garage to the steel building.  Then we  swept the garage.  Once that job was done we power washed the and mopped the garage.  Fans were set for the drying.    We set up chairs so we could watch it dry.  Then we laughed and decided that it could dry on its own.  Tal told me that a watched floor never dries.  Hopefully today I will cut in the edges with paint so that I can just roller it in when I am sure that the floor is dry.   Looks dry but you never know.  The only color I could get was grey.  But this isn't the end of this project.  Next summer I plan on taping it and then painting checker board fashion squares on the floor in a contrasting color.  Maybe red or black .  Then when car club is here at my home we can play a game of human checkers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment