Friday, February 22, 2013

Holy roof pain


 







 
 
 
Living in a cold weather climate does come with some added hassles. When a large amount of snow accumulates on your roof, the weight of it could be damaging. Large amounts of melting snow can actually be much heavier than you realize. To avoid any damage or leaking problems that can be associated with snow on top of your roof, you need to take the time to safely and effectively remove large amounts as they accumulate.    I am having my roof shoveled.  I think that there is 22 inches of snow or more up there.  I spoke to the guys and they thought there was spots in the valleys that almost was 5 feet deep.  We are expecting a blizzard which is brewing for the weekend.  They think the weekend blizzard may not get this far North.  At least that was the latest report from the weatherman.  But what do they know they are weathermen, which is to say they guess for a living.  But if it does get here it might dump as much as the last one did.  I just don't want to test my roof construction thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment