Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Transfer Center

 
 
My day started out normally.  I was going to bring my monthly trash to the transfer station.  It is not a job that I like or enjoy doing, but at least it is not stinky in the winter.  In the summer I take the trash in weekly with my Prius, but in the winter I gather it up once a month.  No smell in my steel building as it is frozen.  First stop was to pay my plumbing bill on the way into Bemidji.  But I did not get going as I had to take time to to charge the battery.  That's another story.  Then I would go to my oil change.  Their they talked about my tires and battery should be changed.  Well I let them put in a battery, but drew the line at tires.  I had "get tires" on my list, but my plan was to wait until warmer weather.  Since I was out and about anyway I went to the Automotive center south of town to talk tires.  I ended up ordering tire that could be installed on Friday before my trip to Jamestown.  I was only going into town to go to the transfer center.  After filling my truck with gas, an oil change,  new battery, tires, and paying my plumbing bill  my purse is 1500 dollars lighter.  I need to just stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment