Friday, December 23, 2011

The gentleman's Boutique

I can remember over the years my dad and brother talking about shopping at Fleet.  Well, they have just about anything that a person could need. Tractors, plumbing, hunting supplies, camo anything and candy.  I registrared my four wheeler and was told that I would have to make the license that would hang from the back of my machine.  After calling my nephew I found myself at fleet buying the letters and numbers of my license and the small plate that I wired on the back.  Even with all the things I have purchased from fleet I do not get the same feeling that I remember my dad and brother talking about.  Well, today I found out why.  I guess I was dressed wrong for the Gentlman's boutique.  I was way too prepy for the store.  I needed to put on a flannel shirt and boots.  Next time I will be sure to dress the part.  Maybe I will find a more satisfying experience shopping in the fleet store.

No comments:

Post a Comment