Saturday, December 3, 2011

GPS

I folded to new technology  My old phone was the newest,the best and I loved it.  But...    I just up graded to a smart phone. I can't imagine the hours that I will spend to learn to do all the things that the phone can do.  I understand that it has a speech feature where I can ask it to find a recipe for snickerdoodle cookies or the directions to a certain address.  Maybe the directions, but I have a great snickerdoodle recipe.   It will find all the options.  I have been looking for one that I could download apps and use google earth.  But this one comes with a GPS feature.  I have also thought about the possibility of getting a Garmen or Tom Tom for that very reason.  From what I have discovered I will not need to do that.  My phone will be my angel on my shoulder with a very good sense of direction. Oh, by the way it can even make a phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment