Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Library card

When I bought my house I closed on May 14th.  I was here for a long weekend.  One of the things that I did that weekend was get a library card.  The worker told me that I would be on probation for 3 months.  I thought did someone from Beach call ahead to the library???  My friend is the librarian in Beach.  Anyway I went back to Beach, retired and then moved to Minnesota on May 24th. The first summer that I was here I did not get time to use my library card.  When I finally did use it I had had it for 4 months.  The worker said you haven't checked out any books yet.  No, I've been busy moving.  She wanted to know how they can measure my probation if I didn't check any books out.  I said I thought it was a 3 month probation which I said was very measurable.  I have had my card for 4 months.  So she issued me a permanent card.

No comments:

Post a Comment