Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weekend visitors

Jamon, my son, and his wife Natalie were here for the weekend.  We had such a great time.  We shopped, played games and watched movies..  Lots of competion, noise and laughter.  But we had to take Natalie to the walk-in clinic as she was sick. I remembered in time about hepa laws so her diagnosis is left out.    The doctor said she was contageous for 24 hours.  So after they left I went into cleaning everything and washing my hands mode.  Hope I did enough.  Anyway my house is clean.

But before she went into sleep mode she downloaded a scrabble game on my phone that she and I can play continuously.  I think she has about 5-10 games going at one time with her friends and she can beat me with a drop of a hat.  Even sick she is beating me.  What I need is more friends with smart phones to play this game with. It works on I pads too.   Are you listening out there????? The app is called words free and the game is words with friends.  It even has a place for chatting.  Love it.

2 comments:

  1. That's the app that got what's his face kicked off the airplane. Remember to turn it off when you fly!! I will have to see if I can load it!! I love word games. I assure you, you will beat me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to beat someone as my daughter-in-law kicks my butt everyday

    ReplyDelete