Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tribute

As you probably know that I love to write.  I am very fascinated with the written word.  I also love to read which go hand in hand.  But when you see a piece of writing that comes from the heart and touches yours it is amazing. My friend's daughter just had a premature baby.  It was born just under 25 weeks.  They named the baby Agustav.  Agust weighed just under 2 pounds and was 13 inches long.  By the internet I was able to watch him develop.  He was such a trooper, but God took him home early Sunday morning. He lived 7 days. His  parents were devistated. But his father wrote a tribute to his young son that was beautiful.  That is the piece that touched my heart recently.  I cannot at this time share the piece with you as I would have to have his permission.  Agust's funeral is Saturday in Thief River Falls.  I will if the weather permits break my no travel rule in the winter to go to this funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment