Saturday, September 1, 2012

Classmates lunch

 


 
We had a bunch of people at my weekly lunch for the class of 64.  There were over 20 but sadly I did not do a head count. This wasn't wasn't last Thursday,  This was the week before. Last Thursday we had 8 at lunch.  It isn't the number of classmates, but the quality of conversation.  We reminisced, talk about our lives, and laughed.  I am so blessed to be a part of the class of 64ever.  Tana filled us in on her trip to the Antique Road Show.  Everything she brought was valued at $300 that is except for a picture that could bring over $5000.  I hope I got that right, but if I didn't sorry or as the kids say "My Bad".  Happy, Happy, Happy as Phil Robertson of Duck Commaners on Duck Dynasty would say.  Duck Dynasty is one of my new favorite shows on A & E.

No comments:

Post a Comment