Saturday, September 22, 2012

PBVAC at my home



 
 









 
PBVAC met at my home for Thursday's cruise.  There were forty people there. What an appropriate place to have our snack -- in my garage.  It's heated so we were all warm and cozy.  I had chairs for 30 people so ten had to stand.  Nobody  seemed to mind.   I had invited my two nephews to come and bring their families so they could look at the cars.  They seemed to fit in and enjoy themselves.  We all ate ice cream, cookies, coffee, lemonade and apple cider.   Friday starts my real work.  That is to change my party room into a garage again.  The prius is just anxious to get in after being outside for so long as I worked on my garage.  Also snow blower, boots,mini refrig, and shovels are all heading back to their proper places.

No comments:

Post a Comment