Monday, January 28, 2013

plumbing

All plastic parts inside and it is a Gerber. 

 
 
I hired Gregg's Plumbing and Heating to come and help me with my kitchen faucet.  Actually my toilet broke which got me to hire the plumber in the first place.  Then as long as I had him there I had him fix my kitchen sink which had the hot water on the wrong side. You must remember my story about the kitchen faucet drip.  My friend and I worked on that project maybe six months ago and I was surprised by the results of our work.... the hot water was on the wrong side when we finished.  The toilet which is made of plastic just got too brittle and the plastic chain snapped off at the disc that seals the water in the tank.   After replacing the plunger and chain, he corrected the the inside cartridge of the sink faucet by turning it 180 degrees and the water came out hot on the left side as it should.  All is good now at least plumbing wise.
 


1 comment: