Monday, January 14, 2013

Wedding





The wedding of Bob Holden and Ruth Willberg was held January 12th in the St. Mark's Lutheran Church  They are both in their 70's and it was such a nice service.  I thought that is was just great that they came down the aisle together.  In stead of gifts bride and groom asked for a dish to pass at the reception.  What a great idea.  We had the best potluck supper.  The cake I was told was made by a member of the car club.  She can do miracles with frosting.   Speaking of car club, the Holdens are members and we can out in forces.  1/4 to 1/3 of the guest were members.  The church was full even if the roads were glare ice.  I myself was not going to attend as the drive over was treacherous.  But a fellow car clubber told me that he would gladly pick up my jello salad and I could come along too.

I feel very honored to be a guest at this wedding.  It is obvious that they are truly in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment